cute birthday acrylic nails




cute birthday acrylic nails

You could get a whole pile of these for free and add an extra layer to your project. They've got a nice glossy finish, which looks exactly like a manicure with a cute little gold band across the inside edges. They also come in a nice gold pouch!

For extra nail art, I highly recommend these 2, but I'd never bought one of these before. If you'd like, you could also buy something totally personalized or use them from the store.

I'll use these for all your manicures, but you do have options as well. You could take them off at least once every week to avoid getting damaged.

So, what's your favourite nail polish?

My favorite is Goldfinger. The gorgeous and pigmented pink one that's on the cover. I love her so much. And I think my favorite is Pen & Paper (not that this one's too long, but she really goes over the top for how it looks on nail art). Her manicure comes with my beautiful pencil and paper. She has such a lovely and gorgeous pink lip at the top, and a cute red eyelash underneath.

Treat yourself to something nice for your next manicure. These are perfect for summer or even a weekend long fun!

How Much I Make:

I make them in 1.5l packs of 5.1oz (1/125th) cream. I add



















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas