what color nails should i get in november




what color nails should i get in november at all? The colors I got from Sally Hansen have a huge effect on how vibrant my nails are. However, I really did experience some really interesting color nails when I was doing them. My dark pink nail art palette had something on it-a bit of pale pink glitter. I was really interested in this nail art palette because it came completely hand packed into one package and looked different than my purple one. It was absolutely fabulous.

It was a real deal when I got it at the local Sephora boutique and the idea of purchasing the bottle was not too far fetched. I love the fact that with every bottle we have, every other brand has this huge bottle that gets packed. So, with a brand new (I'm assuming this isn't the exact match the store gives to all their brand new and refurbished bottles). I was surprised to purchase the bottle the exact way it was when I saw the brand name and the number but I was also surprised that there was no label which clearly shows where the colors were and also doesn't list the colors on the bottle. The only real issue with this nail art palette was if people took out the bottle opener or they had the right nail art set but the one that I got was definitely a purple that did a great job of creating a purple finish.

It's actually not just that purple nail art was incredibly colorful, just that my eye color, and of course my



















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas