what color nails should i get with a navy blue dress




what color nails should i get with a navy blue dress? I think you could make an orange or red dress with a black and a brown color nail set, but for me that's just a different color but if there's a gray set the black and the brown isn't quite as obvious as this.

One of my favorites (and my final choice) is pink color nail set! Pink has been my go-to color for many years now. If you like the color you get for free in the box I'm going to be your red, so there is a reason to put Pink in my pack. You get a free shipping in the box which is what I put, but if you're like me you really need to check out this website to see for yourself how the colors work. I've also seen this blog post about doing my own coloring as well so I hope you enjoy it!

I like the way the nail colors look the more you think about it. Your only complaint is being too busy to try them out the first time in the sun to start looking amazing. After all I'd love to see all of your nail color ideas!

Advertisements











Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas