what color should i get my nails meme




what color should i get my nails meme?
Gonna never, ever do that. It really is one of those things that just doesn't happen.
It's a joke. You're not allowed to do that. Be a part of it.
There is one thing I know that works for me right now. Something which I never did because I was doing the opposite of what I wanted to do:
[A picture of me in this suit, a black wig, and a white shirt sits in front of the other woman.]
[I don't realize what I'm smiling for. Instead I am just sitting in this black trenchcoat, staring down at a computer. I don't even want to speak.]
I can't stop smiling.
I don't want to stop.
This isn't my life.
Just stop smiling. For a while.
For a while.
The thought that you can't control it, that's you own your own emotions and actions.
It's so fucking hard.
But here's what happens every day. We have to deal with everything. I never let this past make me feel bad and feel guilty for wanting something and this past hurts. You can do everything you want. You can make a few more people feel like idiots.
Now I'm going to tell you. I'm going to tell you about all I want from you all day.
Here's what I'm going to do.
A little



















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas