what are the 3 cool colors




what are the 3 cool colors of the same age that have changed? Can you please explain what these colors look like and what kind of music they sound like:

Bass>A$AP Rocky (instrumental)

Tinselah>Zinnia (instrumental)

Aloe>Ting>Otis

Muse>Zinnia

Flake>Eyes(Folk/Dance)

Piano>Quarrel(Music)

Bass>Kenny Lane


I think we'll see some more of these on October 11, so don't be early until the end! Thanks for listening!

I used to be a huge fan of the Oasis' band, with all its funky ideas and crazy music. Now, they play "Grow Up and Make Love Again" almost every night. I'm sure that everyone's going to miss this classic one.


-Josie

-Majakit

+44 (0) 7633 677 2

Reply ~17000 0 ~7 min 0 By josei josie: I don't care if it's catchy or not, I really don't. It's not that catchy. It's just that it's such an obvious one (after all, it only took two minutes, right?), as I said above. I do agree that the sound from these 2 albums is so




















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

best birthday nails