what are cool colors vs warm colors




what are cool colors vs warm colors?

I want to add a nice bit of variation to the design of this mod that helps keep it simple. I really need some background colours I can use on the main weapon, on the front in certain places to make the background a little more colourful, and so on.

1. Use a palette to represent a weapon from each of the main categories. I've used the palette of the weapons to help with a very clear colour scheme.

2. Use a texture for the weapon so the background is not too small. For example this might look nice on a dark weapon that will give a pretty white look to your head.

3. When you want the colours to be slightly different you can use a gradient to represent them. This helps when you aim the guns in a direction.

I also like using a few different textures to express things like how the weapons look in different situations. I think I'm going to start with one too small texture like this. I think it gives a nice, wide look to the weapons like we show above but also has the added bonus of making it difficult to draw correctly (and I want another one at a later time).

I'd love to hear feedback, so feel free to send my comments, suggestions, even bugs or things that make the mod different. Please leave these comments as you would like.

Enjoy :)

-Kirill











Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas