what are cool vs warm colors




what are cool vs warm colors you use and do you choose how you use it?

When I first started doing this, I chose to use cool instead of warm and cold like most of our people have. However, I never looked back because I'm now doing almost everything else that's just cooler. I choose warm-color, neutral-color and neutral-blend to do all the things that the average person uses. I chose neutral color as it's really beautiful and I'm willing to wear it for days on end. The color that seems most fitting to me is the vibrant red of the sky and the blue of the moon. What I always look for now at color is a balance between warm and cool. And I found the perfect shade for any of our color palettes which has not had any negative effect on my overall look. I like dark purple shades too but dark green shades are always my go to if that's a choice. I don't just love the soft, cool, even tones of my blue heart palette which is cool. When looking for a palette that offers such nice colors I always look for dark reds instead of more muted reds because it looks more cool against my blue colors and it gives a warm glow in the eye. So, to me that makes it so much better to use colors which have cool colors. Also, I love how warm my palette looks all the time without the need to mix them together. Not only do the warm



















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas