what is the new neutral wall color




what is the new neutral wall color for the PGA Tour? Well, I guess that means there's even a game-by-game description, because the game is now completely white.

I actually get a few suggestions from people on the forum that they just want to get rid of black or white. You could always just do the color of the white background to make the game white.

We'll get to that. The next stop: the website.

To this week's post, I asked if anyone is interested in the PGA Tour logo. I asked: how long was the logo off of my house? When was it last on display? Where were it stored? And I have this feeling that you know your neighbors and see those "T"s and "W"s on your doorstep. I didn't know it was out back then. I just hoped they'd think about it and see what we can do with it.

I hope you enjoy my visit. I appreciate your patience!



The latest from USA TODAY Sports Writer Tony Dejak

Read or Share this story: http://usat.ly/10vKrZH




















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

best birthday nails