what neutral colors go with gray




what neutral colors go with gray or black, so I want the colors that make up my palette and I want you to know that it's also designed for this. It's a colorway that works for every color. It looks nice on everyone and it has a wide variety of effects to choose from.

I took a few pictures of the palette and I've been looking for it right here on Sephora.com.

You might notice a few different shades on my photos, though. I'm definitely looking to pair two different colors with the palette, so if you're looking for a very neutral-looking palette, or a neutral palette with four specific color options, this is one to start with.

Also, you might notice some lightness and tints on this palette as well. When I opened the palette for this review, I noticed a little lightness in the finish of the palette, but it had become very nice with wear over both sides. For this review, I used a darker shade of this one with an even warmer shade of black, which I felt was very neutral and was a good colorway to start with if you're looking for a more neutral finish.

For this palette, I use this as a basic palette of color choices and with a few layers for the eyes to work their way around. I love how this palette works and I don't have any trouble choosing colors as far as colors go. I tried to keep what I



















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas