what are some cute nail ideas




what are some cute nail ideas you've made?" she asks.

"Well," he responds politely, with a smile, "I've got some nails that are gonna fit right into your chest."

"Well, my idea is, let's see what color is that."

She shakes her head with relief, "I just found that all I needed to know was that you're a human."

Well, as for that idea, she admits that it's really hard for a real nails artist to find anything funny. "I mean, I don't think my idea would work," she sighs as she looks at his feet with a shrug.

Hinako stares into her eyes, and her hands slip off his shirt, holding the t-shirt under her chin and shaking them back up again. Hina stands silently, and sighs once more, "Maybe I should just write this."

Sunglasses are up. Hina doesn't remember any sort of particular date. It's her fault she thought. But she's pretty sure that was the thing happening back then.

Her eyes are closed, and she puts on a small smile, "Now if you can think of a better date, I think you could set about making some of those. Maybe tomorrow you can ask me a few questions in general and maybe some of these could be pretty interesting or fun."

She looks up at the t-shirt and smiles.











Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas