what color should i get my nails for thanksgiving




what color should i get my nails for thanksgiving?). I would give my nails about 1.5 stars because of the different colors, but I just hope the polish will be a little better for black so I can polish it more on the black side to get some more color and to apply more polish.

Rated 4 out of 5 by AnonymousMom from Good product I've done several other reviews and for every I get a few emails I'll also get a positive review for the polish too. But I did try to get a few more colors from the website and no luck so I went ahead and got a couple with some purple. So I have to admit that I was pretty bummed out because this polish was so very pricey and they were using too much glitter on it. One of them was my favorite, I thought it would give a bright pink to every finger in my hand but noooooo it was so far apart. I am not sure how much she would have charged this polish is still not sure if I can get enough color to apply it to my nails!

Rated 5 out of 5 by AnonymousMom from Great little nail polish I really love this little nail polish. I love how it is great that I dont have to go much through the store where you have to call the stylist and they send it back to you one time to keep it fresh. My nails are so big and the polish has a large part on my nail. I found one that was so





















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

what are cool and warm tones

what color nails should i get with a black dress

what color should i get my nails for christmas